[THIN] policy to hide other user session printers?

  • From: "Matthew McComas" <mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:16:31 -0600

Currently, when you make your ICA connection to our CPS4 farm, and open
a printer dialogue, you can see the printers of all other user sessions
on the server.  Is there a way to stop this?  One way I did find was to
enable "map only users default printer", but when I do this users
complain b/c they can't choose another printer in their location to
print from unless they log off and change their local default
printer...what other setting am I missing that will map only the
printers the user has installed locally and hide all printer mappings
for other users?

Thanks,

MM