[THIN] Re: Virus Scanning software on Citrix

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:26:02 -0600

Whatever product you use, check out *Antivirus Software Configuration
Guidelines for Presentation Server.*

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX114522

Scan on *incoming* only is the preferred option.

Each of the major AV products must be fully patched to resolve Citrix
specific issues. The patches are not part of the normal auto-update process.