[THIN] Re: performance issue

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:41:54 -0500

We are running six metaframe servers, all with FR2, and win2k server with
sp3.  They are sitting on Compaq DL360's with 2gb of RAM.  We run Outlook XP
sp1 as well.  Each server has about 20 concurrent users.    And we have
noticed this problem related to all types of attachments
(word,excel,adobe,etc...)

/jL