[THIN] Re: openoffice

  • From: "Vincent Ackermann" <acv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 22:23:13 +0200

Michael,

I just install openoffice on a 2003 server without problem. I just made an «
application compatibility » script for the base setup.

Openoffice work fine in // to office 2003.

If necessary, I can send you my script.

I don't have any idea about multi-language...

... i just tested the options available within openoffice, the interface
language is configurable...

Regards - Vincent

Jumping NET Ackermann Sarl
Vincent Ackermann