[THIN] Re: offsubject - XP network setup

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:26:14 -0700

Put the XP Laptop in a workgroup (as opposed to domain) and teach him how to
connect to domain resources (map drives, secondary logons, etc).

This is what I do, Hop from customer to customer.  I don't add my laptop to
their domain to access their network resources. Nor do I want to.  If you
need help, contact me offline with the specifics.

Joe