[THIN] offsubject - XP network setup

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <nrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:53:53 -0600

I have a user that travels to several different 2000 domains that aren't
trusted. He wants to be able to use his My Documents files at all
locations. I've allowed him to connect to different domains by changing
his domain settings for each location which does not work well at all.
Can someone direct me to a location where I can find instructions on how
to make this happen?

Layman: user travels from location to location, each has a different
domain (untrusted). When he tries to add the himself to that domain, it
tells him that he cannot do this because the domains aren't trusted.
Any ideas

Please contact me directly via e-mail

Thanks
Nick Robinson