[THIN]

  • From: "Ronald C. Vaughn" <ron.vaughn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:53:26 -0600

Hello,

    I am currently trying to setup a new domain for my company. (trying to
cleanup some of the messes created by a rogue admin in our old active
directory).  I have setup a dc with active directory and can authenticate fine
to the dc, but when I try to rdp into my member server I can only authenticate
as a domain admin but not as a domain user.  I have put the user group into the
remote desktop users group and still can only authenticate as a domain admin.
The error I get when trying to login as a user is that I need to put the user
into the remote desktop user group, what am I missing?

Thank you for any help at all on this issue

Ron

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may constitute a violation of law. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
responding to
this e-mail, and delete the message from your system. If you have any questions
about this e-mail please notify the sender immediately.