[THIN] Re: netscaler vpx, access gateway, web interface

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 20:00:43 -0400

Make sure you have the 'access this computer from the network' and login
locally rights onthe wi server for the domain group that will be logging in
through cag, make sure the sta server in cag and the XML broker in wi match

From the cag to your ad domain controller that you defined make sure you have
ports 389 and 689( sldap port) open

Dd you set up the authentication policy and define a limited rights ad user
account in that policy on the cag?

Sent from my iPhone