[THIN] Re: mouse cursor dissapears

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:20:13 -0500

Thanks everybody responded. Just got it resolved.

The local IntelliMouse software on the user PC had "Hide cursor while
typing" feature enabled. Sure enough in citrix session it was trying to hide
it as well but it did not work as good as locally. Once I cleared
it-everything was back to normal.

Go figure...

Pav