[THIN] mouse cursor dissapears

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:36:22 -0500

Hi group,

I have a user (just 1) whose mouse cursor dissapears while in Citrix session
every once in a while. What is really remarkable is that server still knows
cursor's location because if I move it on top of aplication toolbar buttons
I can see pop-up hints. He was recently given a Win2K Pro PC and before he
had W95. I do not link these two facts but they may be important. He
connects to the published apps. The mouse is MS IntelliMouse Explorer with a
couple of extra buttons on a side.

System is MF XPa FR1 on W2K SP2. the domain is W2K with AD.

Any ideas/links to fix this?

Any help is appreciated (he's a Manager :)   )

Pav

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat