[THIN] Re: logging off clients for network maintenance

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 08:07:22 -0700 (PDT)

Have a look at this wsh script using the mfcom from
http://www.citrix4ge.de/ctxsdk/mfcom.htm

http://www.citrix4ge.de/files/mfcom/logoff.zip
JK

Joanne Determann <joanne. wrote:
When I do network maintenance I usually use the old mfadmin utility.
I disable new logons and select the sessions and log them off.

Now after updating to Win2003 server and MF3 I'm getting I whole bunch
of error messages when logging off multiple users that the RPC server
is not available. (when I log off individual clients I don't get the
error, at least I can't recreated it)

I realize that mfadmin is generally used for admin of older MF versions.
But it was so convenient.

Can you point me in the right direction to get rid of the RPC errors?

And what method do you use for disabling logons and logging off users in
order to reboot your MF servers.

Thanks,Joanne