[THIN] Re: logging off clients for network maintenance

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 16:24:10 +1200

Another thing you may want to try is the MS app TSADMIN - when we moved to
XP I found MF admin took ages (several minutes) to load - Also I seem to
remember some errors while running MFadmin as well.  Rather than have out
helpdesk staff use the CMC (which was far to complicated for what they
wanted anyway) we tried TSADMIN which looks exactly like MF admin and did
everything they needed - without the problems.