[THIN] Re: license upgrade question....

  • From: <IVPlanes@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:27:31 -0400

Parking
------------------------------
Irene V. Planes
Tel:  212.403.1592
Fax: 212.403.4592
-------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu Oct 12 11:09:00 2006
Subject: [THIN] license upgrade question....

So from what I gather, you upgrade your Metframe XPe licenses to Presentation
Server by âfulfillingâ them on mycitrix.com.  Do you upgrade to
Presentation Server 3.0 first and then to 4.0 or is the license for 3.0
essentially the same as it is for 4.0?  We do have a current subscription
advantage.

Thank you,

MM

Please be advised that this transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or re-transmit this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us by e-mail (postmaster@xxxxxxxx) or by telephone (call us collect at
212-403-4357) and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you in advance
for your cooperation and assistance. www.wlrk.com