[THIN] triCerat® and DABCC work together to help Remote Application Access Environments print

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:31:11 -0700 (PDT)

triCerat® and DABCC work together to help Remote Application Access
Environments print
  Tuesday, October 10th ? Columbia, Maryland ? triCerat®, a leader in
enterprise software purpose-built to simplify and enhance the operation of
Microsoft® Terminal Servers, today announced the acquisition of Advanced Print
Manager.  Companies who have invested in a Remote Application Access
Environment (RAAE) will truly benefit from triCerat?s acquisition of Advanced
Print Manager (APM) from DABCC.  APM provides system administrators with a low
cost alternative to resolving remote user printing problems.  In addition to
solving printing problems the new software will allow customers to make
accurate decisions when enhancing or troubleshooting printing in Microsoft®
Terminal Services and Citrix® MetaFrame® environments.

  Developed by DABCC, Advanced Print Manager for Microsoft® Windows 2000/2003
Terminal Server and Citrix® Presentation Server® is designed to alert a system
administrator when a user printer creation fails.  The program then provides an
extremely useful interface to ensure that failure will never happen again.
triCerat® will sell APM under the new name of Simplify AutoCreation?, as well
as adopting licensing to fit it?s current products.  Simplify AutoCreation?
will now also be supported by triCerat?s outstanding customer service and
product development team.  The program will be available for trial during the
next 30 days at www.dabcc.com/apm.

  ?Doug Brown is a leading authority in the Terminal Services industry and a
good friend.  Advance Print Manager is a world class technology and we?re proud
and excited to collaborate with Doug to bring this innovative solution to our
customers worldwide,? said John Byrne, President and CEO, triCerat®, inc.

  ?I?m very excited about this acquisition as I feel triCerat® has the
expertise and superior support needed to build upon my vision to offer an easy
to use cost effective solution for addressing the problems Citrix and Terminal
Services administrators face when troubleshooting failed client printers.  I?ve
known John and his company for over five years and their expertise in the field
of printing is unsurpassed.  With this in mind, I?m very excited to be working
with triCerat® to continue what I started and to better serve DABCC APM?s
existing customer base,? said Doug Brown, President and Chief Technology
Officer, DABCC Inc.

  About triCerat®:
  Founded in 1997, triCerat® develops software that simplifies and enhances the
operation of server?based computing environments.  The company's flagship
product, Simplify Suite® is a comprehensive package of integrated server
management tools that boost the manageability, reliability, performance, and
security of Microsoft Terminal Services.  Learn more by visiting:
http://www.tricerat.com.