[THIN] Re: latency of CSG vs AG

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 07:16:08 -0500

If security isn't a big concern then Secure Gateway will probably work just
fine. I have a client that is using Secure Gateway with a small number of
users and it works fine for their needs. The Citrix documentation says that
Secure Gateway does not scale well and for large number of users and
recommends Access Gateway. Whether that is true or not I have not done a
comparison on performance.

  _____