[THIN] Re: iForum 2007

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:39:37 -0400

All,

I'll be there.

Coming in for the CSEIT day of training on Sunday.

I'm a long time lurker, sparse contributor.  Anyway, it will be nice to
put some faces with the names.

Tony

"Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/07/2007 08:54 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: iForum 2007

Joe?s last suggestion (in person not on-line) was to go ahead and have
dinner Sunday night for everyone who is available and then have a get
together drink on Monday night. Does that work for everyone?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262