[THIN] Re: OT: Kenzig going offline for a while...

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:20:29 -0400

Jim,

Me and my family will be praying for you.

Btw, I'm sure you've heard it a million times but thanks for all that
you've done for the SBC community.  This list has helped me immensely over
the years.

Tony

"Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/11/2007 09:34 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[THIN] OT: Kenzig going offline for a while...

Hi All,
Tommorow (Friday) is my whipple surgery at 7:30 a.m.  I expect to be in
Marymount hospital for several weeks recovering and don't know if I will
have access to a computer.
I appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers that have been coming in.
Heres hoping that the next time you hear from me I'll be cancer free
albeit less part of my pancreas and some other useless body parts they are
taking out. (at least I'll be a few pounds ligther)  : )
Take care,

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services