[THIN] Re: iForum

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:48:43 -0400

iForum 06 is in Orlando

iForum 07 is back in Vegas

food:  amazing variety and flavor but I echo the gripe on hotel staff
guarding the food and forcing you elsewhere...hey buddy...if you have a
pot of coffee and it's 7:30 AM, and it's Vegas, and I'm from the East
Coast, and I'm awake...PLEASE do not tell me to go across the conference
hall to use a different pot of coffee...WHAT?  Is your coffee too good
for me?  But I digress...

sessions:  less end user speeches...I concur with a previous point where
people go...here's what we have and we love Citrix. I don't get a lot
out of that.  I'd like to see more Citrix engineers talk about the guts
of the product line...what it is, how it works, how they recommend
implementation

final night party:  I stood at the bar, had whiskey and coke all
night...don't remember much else

hotel:  Mandalay Bay was great.  Rooms were very nice compared to the
"crypt-like" rooms in the Luxor...MAN, those rooms were horrible...very
small and dark.

Distractions?  What distractions?

See you all at BriForum 06.

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+