[THIN] Re: iForum

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:42:51 -0700

I thought it was great to have it in Vegas. Granted, there were plenty of
distractions, but even though I stayed at Mandelay Bay, I didn't find time
to play poker until Monday night. The walk was long from the room to the
conference, but it wasn't unreasonable. The price of the Internet access in
the rooms was definitely ridiculous, but they gouge you on everything as a
rule of thumb anyway, so I wasn't surprised. I used the wi-fi at the
conference to avoid the expense. I definitely hope they have it in Vegas
more often.

  _____