[THIN] Re: failed to start.

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:38:45 -0600

I think that was it, at least for the now MPS 3.0 server....that article,
reg. change appears to have worked.

Also found that this server MUST be MPS 3.0, as it creates "client\" printer
names for auto-created, PS 4.0, when set to use legacy printer creation,
creates as "client/".  We have hundreds of user's INI's poiting to their
Citrix printer as "client\".