[THIN] Re: exchange 2003

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:23:04 -0700

You're DC's don't need to be upgraded in order to support Exchange
2003.  Only the Schema needs to be extended to support the newer
attributes/objects for Exchange 2003.

Also, you should not really install Exchange on a DC, unless you
really don't have any other servers.

In order to share the GAL with another organization, you will need to
export your directory and import it into the other directory.  There
are third party utilities for this, but I don't know of one off the
top of my head.  Check out http://www.msexchange.org, as they have a
good listing of Exchange/Outlook related software.

Chris