[THIN] dual screen support -- Citrix

  • From: "Jan Homan" <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:12:57 +0100

        Is there anybody who solved the issue with Presentation Server 4.0
R01/R02 and ICA Client Version 9 in Dual Screen mode. We're experiencing the
following problem, when connecting to the Citrix server with PS4.0 the desktop
launches and dual screen looks OK, the only thing is that the logon box is
diplayed in the center of both screens.

        The problem starts when launching Excel etc.. for example and maximize
the window it's fully spread over both screens.

        What we need it that the application only maximes on one screen.

        We tried several but did not succeed to do this.

        Thanks for your response.