[THIN] Re: Setting up WSUS

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:32:41 -0600

I set ours up using policies at the OU level. No real gotchas other than
the ones typically associated with patching in general. I use only one
WSUS sever. For the WAN sites, I just set a max bandwidth and set it to
update in the evenings.

Roger Riggins
Network Administrator
Lutheran Services in Iowa