[THIN] Re: dameware in Tx/Citrix servers

  • From: "Chris White" <Chris.White@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:26:04 +0100

I prefer to use an RDP/ICA client if the server is up and running. If it's not,
I like using the ILO's on the HP servers, you can control the whole server as
if you were in front of it, including power up and down, the POST, everything.
You do need to give the ILO's and network connection and IP address though.