[THIN] Re: dameware in Tx/Citrix servers

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:10:49 -0400

We've used it for 4 years...never had a problem with it.  IMO it's a
great tool and highly affordable.

Contact Dameware support for special registry licensing fixes for
applying your license on a Citrix server -- otherwise it doesn't hold
your registration.  You'll have to setup a script (or other means) to
import some registry keys upon login.

I just setup the keys then exported them to a .reg file -- then I call
them back through usrlogon.cmd

Brian Claus, A+, Network +, MCSE