[THIN] Re: configuring BIND for use as DNS with Win2k3 Termin al Server?

  • From: richard van beers <richard.van.beers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:14:43 +0100

Thats the setup I ended up using indeed. With MS DNS. As a secondary though.
Our internal BIND is not replicating its internal zones to the outside
so we were in no danger of exposing internal ip adresses. (Not that
that is a big risk, be my guest, DDOS 192.168.1.1... for all I care)

My problem was that our Internal BIND and the W2K3 hated each other.
And still do.

Ill pick up that book anyway, DNSsing is a grow market ;-)

Gr Richard

http://www.seamlessplanet.com