[THIN] Re: Sybase

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:16:49 -0600

They are running the published application from G:\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, where G:
is a mapped drive.

Issues are that they want to alter environment variables, for Sybase to run,
in particular, user environment variables.  We typically don't do that.

Need pointers for the Sybase DLLs within the environment variables.

Right now, trying to install Sybase.....has been stuck on install screen for
45 minutes.

  _____