[THIN] Re: bugcheck

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:29:56 +0000

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ddtools/hh/ddtools/bccodes_3uav.asp

Duff drivers from the looks of things :)
Saved the dump? ;)

Andrew
--o--

>>> JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/01/04 16:20:36 >>>
MF fr3 / win2k sp4 /

Here we go again, trying to track down what the hell exactly caused my
terminal server to reboot from a bugcheck.  I need a vacation.  The bugcheck
was: 0x000000be.  ...Any ideas?

/jL

This Week's Sponsor - Chip PC - The Next Step in Thin Client Technology.
Choose from a wide range of options offering industry-leading, innovative thin
client solutions
http://www.chippc.com/products/hardware/index.asp