[THIN] Re: app assoications

  • From: "Blackman, John" <John.Blackman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:34:39 -0000

I'd be interested in this.  If your using MF XP FR2 you could have a
look at content redirection, but since your looking at associating one
file type with two applications, I don't think you could do it.  The
only other way I can think of doing it would be to "Silo" your servers
into groups and have Visio installed on a different Silo to the plug-in.

John