[THIN] Re: ZenWorks and Published App

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:46:55 -0500

I am the exact same setup as you. Nfuse classic. The only difference I
believe is the app. We are running a proprietary database app don't know
if you've heard of it before, it's called Skyward. I have tried all the
different dynamic local user settings including just managing a local
account and I cant get it to work.

Thanks,
Ron

>>> Joe.Mulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/14/02 06:24AM >>>

I use DLU and published apps without issue and I'm Win2K SP2, MetaFrame
XP =
SP2 FR2, Zen 3, NWClient 4.83

User connect through NFuse Classic....What's your setup? What's the
app?

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:45:33 -0500
From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] ZenWorks and Published App

Here is the situation I'm in and the troubles I have ( don't we all
you
mumble).
I have published an application that most of our district uses for
office purposes. When a user goes to access the published application
they are given the whole desktop instead of just a seamless app. I
have
narrowed the problem down to ZenWorks and the Dynamic local user
policy.
As long as it doesn't create a dynamic local user then it will work
but
there has to be a local  user account on the server. Has anyone else
experience this ???? I can't go through and create all the user
accounts
on all the servers. Any help is appreciated.

Ron Wilson

Regards,

Joe Mulhall
MCSE, MCP+I, CCSA