[THIN] ZenWorks and Published App

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:45:33 -0500

Here is the situation I'm in and the troubles I have ( don't we all you
mumble).
I have published an application that most of our district uses for
office purposes. When a user goes to access the published application
they are given the whole desktop instead of just a seamless app. I have
narrowed the problem down to ZenWorks and the Dynamic local user policy.
As long as it doesn't create a dynamic local user then it will work but
there has to be a local  user account on the server. Has anyone else
experience this ???? I can't go through and create all the user accounts
on all the servers. Any help is appreciated.

Ron Wilson