[THIN] Re: XenApp packaged client

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:09:34 -0400

I did the same thing with the exact same result (epic fail).  The
solution I used was to take the base MSI and carve out the PN Agent
shortcuts. (I use instedit for my MSI hacking needs).  The PN Agent is
technically installed, but removing the shortcuts deactivate it.

Patrick Coughlin
Citrix Goon

On 4/13/10, Hamilton, Ronnie <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have packaged up XenApp client 11.0.150 so that the Citrix XenApp
> Plugin is not installed i.e. a red X in front of it.
>
> I do an administrative install and go through the process and when I do
> this its marked not to install.
>
> The minute I roll the application out via SCCM and check the client its
> set to install on first install.
>
> I have successfully got this working on other versions, are there any
> know issues with this version or is there a later one were that has the
> pn agent still part of the client?
>
> thanks
> Ronnie
>

> Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
>  __________________________________________
> Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No.
> 45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
> Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in Ireland.
> Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
>  __________________________________________
> The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may
> be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
> message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by
> return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
> disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is
> strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com