[THIN] Re: XPe or MPS4 ???

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:55:10 -0500

XPe and MPS4 are the same price (you can't buy XPe licenses).  XPe is almost
(if not already) unsupported by Citrix.  You'd tie yourself to a dead
product typically not a good idea.

Yes Win2k3 requires you to buy TS licenses but it is so worth it.  You can
do so much more iwth Win2k3 than Win2k and, as with MFXP, it's out of
support.  Win2k3 is really worth the price of admission IMHO.

Jeff Pitsch