[THIN] Re: Wyse 1125

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:53:44 -0500

We are using the PN Lite.   Thought about the desktop...but why?  All they
run are Citrix apps., so the PN works fine, for us.

Watch out, if you publish a desktop, and use PNA from it, your profile can
grow greatly....ours is set to drop a folder on the desktop and in the start
menu, and both remain in the roaming profile, causing it to grow.