[THIN] Re: Wyse 1125

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:45:25 -0700

We are using Wyse 1200LEs, we purchased them refurbished.
They seem to be fine for a while, then they start going to factory
default,
then they eventually get to the point where they will not power on, so
far
they have been in warranty and they get fixed, but soon they will be out
of
warranty and I would like to know what is going on with them, anyone
else having
problems like this with 1200LEs?

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained
therein by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.

This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com