[THIN] Re: Windows 2008 R2 VDI Broker

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:09:00 -0700

The MS VDI solution integrates with RDS Gateway (formerly TS Gateway).
Think of RDS Gateway as MS' version of Citrix Secure Gateway.  Aside from
that, all VDI solution connect the clients directly to desktop.

If you attended BriForum 2009, there is a session and demo I did on Beta
release.  If not, I can send you the slide deck that shows and describes
traffic flow, etc..

Joe