[THIN] Re: Win2003 question

  • From: "Gabe Knuth" <gabek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:57:33 -0500

Ok, here's the deal:

Windows Server System is just an umbrella term for the components like
Windows Server 2003, Exchange Server 2003, and so on.  Imagine a big box
labeled Windows Server System filled with boxes of Biztalk, Sharepoint,
and of course Windows Server 2003. =20

Here's what I read last week...
http://www.winnetmag.com/WindowsServer2003/Index.cfm?ArticleID=3D38699

Later,