[THIN] Re: Win2003 question

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:24:30 -0700

Sure it is... I just got a Microsoft Certified Partner Newsletter =
today.... It is littered with Windows Server 2003..

Here is an extract:
Windows Server 2003 Launches This Week!
Launch week for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 means the start of a =
brand-new business opportunity for you. Get all the support you need to =
evangelize this powerful new operating system. We have new classes in =
the Learning Center and marketing ideas for you in our Campaign Center. =
We're here to help, so take advantage of all our launch resources.=20
=20

Campaign Tool Kit for Windows Server 2003-This Will Get You Going!
Get the tools and information you need to effectively market, =
distribute, and deploy Windows Server 2003 solutions. We've included =
marketing collateral, solution information, case studies, presentations, =
demos, and pricing and licensing information.

=20

Update Your Skills to the Windows Server 2003 Family
Take the fast track to supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003. =
Designed for Windows NT 4.0 professionals, this online course uses =
realistic lab simulations and time-saving pre-assessments, builds on =
what you already know, and gets you ready to start managing and =
maintaining a Windows Server 2003 network today.

=20

Prepare to Make the Most of Windows Server 2003 Business Opportunities=20
In his latest "Perfecting Your Practice" column, Rick Freedman discusses =
how Microsoft Windows Server 2003 launch resources will help make your =
firm's readiness efforts more efficient and manageable.
=20

Download Windows Server 2003 Final Release Code!=20
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Final Release Code is available to =
Certified Partners for early download via the MSDN subscriber download =
site. Physical copies of the software will be provided to partners in a =
special shipment planned for delivery at the end of April.
=20

Technical Support Options: We Have Just What You Need=20
Speed time to resolution and increase customers' satisfaction by using =
Microsoft's support resources for partners. Options include: hotfixes; =
the Knowledge Base; live, business-critical support; managed or private =
newsgroups; and packs of incidents. Visit the Support Center today.
=20

Get Your Free Listing in the Security Solutions Directory
Microsoft is sponsoring free listings for Certified Partners in our =
upcoming Directory of Security Solutions. Emphasizing Microsoft partner =
solutions, the directory will be distributed worldwide to potential =
customers at several tradeshows throughout the year. Submit your =
product, service, or training listings today.