[THIN] Re: Win ME/98

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:03:24 +0100

No ts license problem, connecting to eg DC or Ex is possible also test
citrix server is reachable.....
That's the strangness...connecting to the newly installed test server is
going fine, only thing is it runs Lotus notes 5.11 instead of outlook.

Looks like a routing issue, but then why is it only applying to Win ME
/98 clients????????

Grx
Rob