[THIN] Win ME/98

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:53:06 +0100

Hi,

small question that's buggin' me for a few hours.....

I've been trying to get a Windows Moscow Edition client to work with
citrix over a M$ VPN connection.
Everything works great, vpn is super, citrix finds the farm / the
servers by custom ica connection.....
...but then after connection, nothin'.........connection center show the
connection, cmc chow the session alive and kicking.

The user, poor sod, is waiting for the wonder of Citrix to
happen........all he can do is kill the session through the connection
center.

I've connected with Win98/ME over other connections but never used a vpn
over a cable before.
If I do the same trick on my own laptop with w2k installed on the same
cable connection every thing works fine..

any ideas or suggestions are more then welcome

grx
Rob Beekmans