[THIN] Where are my licenses going?

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:28:48 +0100

I have 9 PS3A servers running with a current load of 25 sessions each, for a
total of 225. However, my license server is showing that 380 PS licenses are
in use and my pool of free ones is getting low.

I just logged in and the number in use increased by one. I logged out and
the number hasn't decreased again. Is this normal or do I have a license
leak somewhere?

Angus
This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC