[THIN] Re: Web Interface Authentication Issue

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:03:07 -0400

When I think of all the planets and stars that have to line up correctly
to make SSO work through WI, I'm amazed that you have this problem with
machines that are not part of the domain!

If there are only a few clients involved, it might be simpler to take
these two lines out of the clients' appsrv.ini.
SSOnUserSetting=On
EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On

Steve Raffensberger
Sovereign Bank