[THIN] Re: Web Interface 5.2 client deployment issue

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:13:38 +1100

Hey Warren,

Any word on this Web Interface fix yet?

Cheers,
Jeremy.

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Warren Simondson
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 2:08 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Xenapp4.5 FP5 upgrade to XenApp 5 FP2

Try and avaoid Web Interface 5.2 for a while until they fix the client
deployment issue. Java
fallback is not functioning correcty and users are sent to the citrix
website to download the client
by default, with no immediate fix available as yet. Yes you can modify
the webinterface.conf file,
but Citrix have changed quite a bit in this one.
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Mon, Oct 12th, 2009 at 1:05 PM, alan tropper
<alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the info Jeremy, I'll run through it all!!! :-)
>

> ________________________________

http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/index.jsp?lang=en&topic=/xenapp/ps-li
brary-wrapper.html

> And perhaps Power and Capacity management -

http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/index.jsp?lang=en&topic=/xenapp/ps-li
brary-wrapper.html

> Cheers,
>
> Jeremy.