[THIN] Re: Web Interface 2.0 download?

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:36:54 -0700

=20

Neil,

You should see it available via you're MYCITRIX portal.  It's not really
part of the MSAM suite, as MSAM is a accumulation of NFuse Elite 2.0 and =
CSG
2.0.  "The Web Interface 2.0" IS NFuse Classic, but because Citrix went
through the rename of their products (MetaFrame XP to Presentation =
Server
XP), NFuse was renamed as well.

IF you cannot download it, let me know, and I can make it available to =
you
for download.

Chris