[THIN] Re: Web Interface

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:16:07 -0500

Looks like the trouble was RME103W2K005.  Due to issues with the RM last
week, I found that this patch should have fixed my issues on the RM servers.
I installed it on a test server, no problem, tehn on the Data Collector and
Farm Metric servers, no problem, then on a couple other servers I use to
communicate and give the clients their apps.  Worked fine after reboot from
install, and after weekly reboot Sun. night.

As I mentioned, the SQL server housing my datastore went out last night.
And was repaired.  This is when the issue showed up.  Apparently some sort
of version/communication trouble with the RM database after the SQL issues.

Removed patch on all it was installed on, and all appears fine now.