[THIN] Re: WI and 4.0

  • From: craig batch <techpro17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry that was meant to read "Can you just load balance published apps WITHOUT
the need for WI". I thought that you could but as I'm reading how to enable
load balancing, it states to "Open the access suite console and select Manage
server farms for the Web Interface site". I don't see that option under the
Access Suite Console and was confused by the WI reference.

Matthew Shrewsbury <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                1)       You can have load balancing without WI.
  2)       You must publish something to load balance (could be an app or
desktop).

  Network Manager