[THIN] Re: AIE

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:44:41 -0500

they are installed into their own environment. for whatever reason, it decided to start working. It kinda defeats the purpose to install on different servers....

here's one for anyone who's listening. When I launch any of the office applications, I get the update installer from automatic updates in my system tray. if you open it, it is clearly trying to install a server 2003 patch unto the server. Anyone else come across that one? I can't say I have.

steverae@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Welcome to the world of Citrix Isolation Application Environment!!! ;)

Did you install them in their own separate Isolation environments? or Is one installed in a normal environment and one in an isolation
environment??

I had a client do the same MS Office products in AIE and things worked fine
until they went to print. Neither version could print.
The Solution? - Install them on their own servers.