[THIN] WI 4.6 won't use domain but username@domain works

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:35:58 -0500

This one has befuddled me for awhile now. I offer this to the Citrix
gods.  We have 2 domains in 2 different forests (trust is setup).  I
can authenticate successfully to the non-native domain *IF* I use the
UPN in the WI logon. It doesn't work to type it in or have WI present
a drop down list with the same domain name that I used in the UPN.  It
works fine this way on the native domain logon but not on the
non-native one.
_matt