[THIN] Re: WI 4.0

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 07:49:31 +1200

it's a little flaky at best.  You can still do everything by editing
the files yourself.  There is a lot more available to tweak than is
being presented in the ASC.

I also have a server that is telling me that an "Unexpected Error"
occurred during discovery and I am un able to control any of the WI
configs on that server.  The site is running.  I'll sort it out later.

Greg

On 5/28/05, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have found where I can configure for the server the Access console is
> running on, but have been unable to pull in data for other WI sites, in
> particular, those which are WI only, not Presentation servers.....

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com