[THIN] WI 4.0

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 07:44:02 -0500

I have 3 server, which are ONLY WI 3.0 boxes.  I want to upgrade to WI 4.0,
but you must control WI 4.0 web site from Access manager suite.....I
upgraded one of the servers to 4.0, but have not been able to get Access
suite to find it.....RPC errors on discovery.  I read that the discovery
requires a couple of service accounts, which are installed by PS 4.0.  I do
not want/need the PS on these servers.....

Should I manually walk through creating these accounts on the IIS boxes
housing WI 4.0?

Any other suggestions, because at this point I have no control over the WI
on that new 4.0 server.

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis Corporate IT